Announcing the 2014 Summer Series Photography Sessions for Kids!
This year we’ll have a variety of fun themes to engage the little ones and bring their best expressions so you’ll have your fantastic Summer memories to enjoy all year long. We’ll be (mostly) photographing at our NEW studio space. We’re still in the same building on Bryant Drive, just with a little more room for kids to run around.
Here is the run-down (more F.A.Q. below):
Frequently Asked Questions about our uber-Special Summer Series Photography Sessions for Kids:
1. I have 3 (or more) children. Can I bring them all? Yes, of course, but I do ask you to book an additional time slot to ensure we have appropriate time to give them all equal smile time in front of the lens. This goes for buddies, cousins, parents, etc. If two sessions still isn’t enough time for you, consider booking a regular family session where you can have your whole family photographed for a whole hour!
2. I have a child who is going to be a high school senior this fall. Can they use this for their senior session. First of all, congrats on surviving the roughest years of teenagerhood! Second, these sessions are designed for younger children and to capture their spirit in an age-appropriate way. Photographing high school seniors is a very different thing. If you’re interested in booking a senior session with me, please let’s do chat. If a mini-session type of arrangement would work best for your needs, please let me know. I may offer this for a limited number of senior sessions, but would like to hear from those who are interested.
3. Where is your studio? Great question! I’m conveniently located at 30706 Bryant Drive (up the hill from the Goodyear, at the intersection of Hwy 74/Evergreen Pkwy). Suite 208. Note that this is a new suite #. I moved upstairs to a space with a little more room to run around.
4. What products will be available for purchase at these sessions? You’ll have a selection of specially packaged and priced products, unique to these sessions. There will be canvas groupings, print collections and digital collections. I’ll send you a price menu with more specific information. Just drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Will I be able to view these photos online after the event? For this particular series, we will only allow purchasing on the day of the event at the studio. No worries, we have safe space for the kids to play while you relax and pick your favorites. If your husband insists on choosing the photos, send him to the shoot while you go and treat yourself to a massage! Otherwise, we’ll make this easy for you with simple selection and fun package options.
Any other questions? Please do send them to me as I keep adding to this list. I love to hear from you and to keep you in-the-loop as best as I can. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Hugs, Katy